Arugula Salad: Summertime Dinner

What is it about summer that makes you want to eat cold, fresh vegetables? Wait-is that something only I feel? Nah...there must be others who want to escape the summer heat and bite into something cool and refreshing. 

As a self-proclaimed junk-food junkie it might seem weird that I'm obsessed with a salad but it is so - I truly love this salad. I won't even bother writing out this recipe because it is so simple. All you need to do is mix together some olive oil, lemon juice and parmesan cheese and then toss it with some fresh arugula, cherry tomatoes et voila! Eat your heart out salad-lovers...this meal is bound to make you forget about french fries and start dreaming of leafy greens. 
Exaggeration? I think not. 


1 comment:

  1. I love eating fresh fruits and vegetables in the summer - I think it makes up for the other months of the year when I won't even go close to them :)

    ReplyDelete