Hollywood Bowl: Passion Pit & Hot Chip

On Sunday, me, my boyfriend and some friends packed up our wicker basket with snacks from Whole Foods and multiple bottles of wine and headed over to the Hollywood Bowl for the Passion Pit & Hot Chip concert. I must say, the Hollywood Bowl is one of my favorite spots in LA. I have many fond memories of listening to the LA Philharmonic with my parents and enjoying the nice weather and acoustics. Drinking wine out of plastic cups and dancing in between wooden benches made this night quite spectacular.  Also, top that  off with a killer sunset and great summer weather the whole night. As I sit at my office desk right now, I'm thinking it would be nice to go back there right about now…


[About to head in]
[Friends at the bowl]
[Beautiful sunset]




No comments:

Post a Comment