Sprinkles Ice Cream: A Decadent Treat

I was little skeptical when I heard Sprinkles was expanding into the ice cream market. In fact, it's been open for quite some time now and I haven't felt compelled to try it out. Maybe it's the 50 person standard waiting line that can be seen from the street which has been turning me off.

Well, the day had finally come. My family and I had had a nice, relaxing brunch at Nate n' Als, when we got the idea to walk down to Sprinkles Ice Cream for an afternoon treat. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the gigantic line that day was for the cupcake ATM and the cupcake side... we walked right into the ice cream side!

We were so overwhelmed with delicious options from the moment we arrived. The flavors alone looked delicious, and then when I found out you could have a "cupcake sundae" or cover your ice cream in salted caramel sauce, I didn't know where to turn to next! I decided to keep it simple my first time and went with butter pecan in a red velvet waffle cone. My boyfriend was more adventurous and went with butter pecan/red velvet cupcake sundae (they put the bottom of the cupcake in the bottom of the cup, then the ice cream, and top it with the cupcake top...ridic). All in all, I wish I had tried this sooner! Good thing parking is so hard in that area or else I'd be visiting there everyday and would be 1000 lbs by the end of the year. Phew.

[Mmm...ice cream]
[How can you possibly choose?]
[There are cookies too?!]
[Vanilla & Red Velvet Waffle Cones]
[Butter pecan on red velvet cone]

9631 S. Santa Monica Blvd.   Beverly Hills, CA 90210   (310) 274-7890

No comments:

Post a Comment