-Frozen Puff Pastry
-1 egg white
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and core your apples and mix the cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl.
3. Cut out a square of puff pastry and place the apple on top.
4. Put a small piece of butter in the open core. Then fill in with brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Bring the sides of the puff pastry up around the apple so that it is completely covered.
6. Brush the egg white on the outsides (this will give it that shiny, golden brown color).
7. Lastly, sprinkle cinnamon and more sugar on the outside.
8. Bake for 15 minutes and then eat while hot!
[Using a mixture of red & green apples]
[This stuff is very easy to work with]
[Brown sugar & cinnamon make a great combo]
[Mixing the two together]
[Coring the apple. This too made it much easier!]
[Stuff as much sugary goodness as you can inside]
[A light egg wash to give it that golden brown color]
[Ready for the oven]
[5 perfect apple dumpling]
[Time to eat!]