Tender Greens In Culver City

Whenever I want affordable, fresh and filling food, I always think of Tender Greens. If you haven't been there, then you need to go ASAP! They have a concise menu with no frills or fluff--just good, simple food that will leave you feeling satisfied and full. I get the same thing every time--the steak hot plate (marinated steak, mashed potatoes, & spinach salad). I consider myself a mashed potato connoisseur as they are easily, one of my favorite foods. And I gotta say...for a "serve fast" type of restaurant, they sure have their mashed potato recipe down! My boyfriend got the steak salad which comes with colorful beets and vegetables. We clean out plates every time! Oh, and I must mention that they have the best sparkling water ever called Noah's. It's so carbonated that the minute it hits your throat, you can barely swallow. Pure sparkling water bliss I tell ya...

[Steak Plate & Steak Salad]
[The best sparkling water...ever!!!]
[The mashed potatoes taste home-made, I swear]
[Cleaning his plate as usual]

9523 Culver Blvd.   Culver City, CA 90232   (310) 842-8300
www.tendergreensfood.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Tender Greens. I'm so happy you gave it a shout out! Have you ever tried their tarts...they tend to be seasonal, but they are all delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum....those mashed potatoes look good!

    ReplyDelete